Protecting your privacy is important to us. For this reason, Giorgio Linea s.r.l., in providing services and products according to the quality you are used to, is constantly committed to guaranteeing and protecting your rights. With this information – in light of the new European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter the “Regulation” or “GDPR”) – we want to explain to you transparently how and why we collect, store, share and use your personal data, as well as to illustrate the controls and choices that you can exercise, the type of data processed, the legal bases and the purposes of the processing and the rights that you can exercise as an interested party, in the event that you are one of our suppliers or a candidate or one of our customer who also uses the services offered by the sites www.giorgiolinea.it
(hereinafter also referred to as the “Site” or the “Sites”).
We are aware that the document is long, but we ask you to read this Notice very carefully.
1- Who is the data controller?
Giorgio Linea s.r.l., in the person of its legal representative (hereinafter also called “Giorgio Linea” or the “owner” or the “company”), is the data controller.
2- What personal data do we process?
Personal data means, pursuant to the Regulations, any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Giorgio Linea srl will only process common data which vary according to the type of interested party and / or the service requested, as specified in the following sub-paragraphs.
2.1- The customer data we process are:
name, surname, date and place of birth, personal contact details (email address and / or telephone number), VAT number, bank details (for payments), residential address, province and post code, IP address for registration of consents, regarding the use of our e-commerce services linked to our sites;name, surname, date and place of birth, personal contact details (email address and / or telephone number), VAT number, bank details (for payments), residential address, province and post code for normal contractual operations; the email address and name regarding the receipt of our newsletter and the request for information; the images to be included in our social channels, on our sites and / or in other promotional channels.
Anyone wishing to leave their curriculum vitae at our office or send it by email, must provide their personal details (name, surname, date and place of birth), residential address, academic qualification, photograph of the candidate, telephone, e-mail, if he is registered in the lists provided for by l. 68/99 (in this case the owner will be able to process the data relating to the health of the person concerned), if he is registered in the mobility or unemployment lists and indicate the previous jobs.
Sending to Giorgio Linea s.r.l. of his CV by the interested party, can represent:
a) a spontaneous application;
b) the response to specific announcements for research and selection of personnel on behalf of third parties published by the owner in newspapers or periodicals or on the Internet.
The Data Controller will process common identification data such as, for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, VAT number, tax code, e-mail, bank and payment details.
3- On what legal bases will we process your data?
he processing can be validly carried out when there is a basis of the legal bases provided for in the Regulation. Specifically, depending on the type of treatment, we could base it on art. 6 of the GDPR 1st paragraph:
– lett. a): consent;
– lett. b): xecution of a contract or pre-contractual measures;
– lett. c): fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject;
– lett. f): legitimate interest of the owner since, since there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between the owner and the data subject (the latter being a customer of Giorgio Linea srl), in the context of the collection of personal data it is reasonable that the data subject ” carrying out a treatment based on the sending of advertising material relating to the owner’s products.
We want to specify that consent is necessary and essential when the data are processed for marketing-promotional purposes. However, it does not need to be issued to the owner when the processing is justified from the need to execute a contract or pre-contractual measures or to fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject or to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner. In the event that the processing is legitimized by the prior release of consent, you can revoke it at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent up to the time of revocation.
In addition, he can decide not to receive advertising material based on the legitimate interest of the owner by sending an email to the address specified above.
4- For what purposes we will process your data?
Depending on the data subject, the processing purposes we pursue are different.
The data provided by customers are processed for the following purposes:
Purposes related to promotional operations: sending newsletters;
Insertion of photos and / or videos and / or tags of customers in the social channels and on the websites of the owner and / or on printed information-promotional material, institutional brochures, digital signage inside the premises where our events are held and / or workshop, etc …: Giorgio Linea srl will be able to shoot and / or photograph customers or subjects interested in its activities and insert the videos and photos in the social channels and / or on its sites and in the printed information-promotional material. The interested party may at any time express his refusal by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, his face and the identification marks will be obscured in all the images that portray him. The shooting and / or photographs targeted and customized on certain subjects will be carried out by the owner only with the free and express consent given by the interested party / s on release. In the event that the photos and / or videos are of minors under the age of fourteen, any image that portrays them will be obscured, unless both parents or persons exercising parental authority consent to the use of the images by filling in the appropriate disclaimer.
Purposes related to e-commerce provided through the owner’s sites: in order to adequately provide you with the products you order and guarantee an efficient service, you must register by entering the required data in the appropriate form on the site www.myvintageacademy.com and create your personal page;
Sending of advertising material related to the owner’s activity that the customer can reasonably expect: for example, sending of printed advertising material and generic advertising mails;
Requests for information and assistance, complaints, after-sales activities, verification of service provision;
Fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subject;
Correct execution of contracts and requests;
Assessment, exercise or defense of a right or a legal claim.
4.2. – Candidates
Candidates’ CVs will be processed solely to assess the suitability of the job profile for the required tasks.
4.3. – Providers
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
correct execution of contracts and supply services; fulfillment of legal obligations, including tax, accounting and administrative obligations, including towards the financial administration; internal organizational purposes such as indicators of the effectiveness of the management of commercial relations with suppliers, related to the execution of the contract;
exercise of a right or legal claim.
5- What are the methods of treatment?
The processing will be carried out, in compliance with the aforementioned purposes, with or without the aid of electronic tools by the owner and / or the employees and / or collaborators of the company specifically authorized for this and consists in particular:
- a) in the collection of personal data;
- b) in the archiving of documents received necessary to perform the required services;
- c) in the insertion / updating and organization in the computer and paper database;
- d) in the consultation of the data;
- e) in the processing of data to allow the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, including by the persons appointed as responsible or authorized for processing
- f) in interconnection and / or data comparison;
- g) in the cancellation and / or destruction of data
6- Who are the subjects who will be able to access your data or to whom it may be communicated?
Your data may be disclosed, in accordance with the Regulations, the sector legislation and this information:
- to third-party companies or other subjects who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, also in their capacity as external data processors;
- to any recipients of the processing, such as, for example, insurance companies and credit institutions, technicians in charge of the maintenance and / or repair of hardware, software and all IT and telematic equipment, couriers;
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner or Managers, specifically authorized;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- to subjects to whom they must be communicated by law.
7- Is it necessary that personal data be provided and consent given?
The release of the data requested by the owner is mandatory for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. The release of consent for the newsletter is optional and any refusal will not compromise in any way the pursuit of other purposes.
8- How are your data protected?
In order to ensure an adequate level of data protection to limit the risk of improper or illegal use of the same, technical and organizational security measures have been adopted that comply with the parameters established by art. 32 of the GDPR.
9- How long will your data be kept?
In accordance with art. 5 I ° paragraph lett. e) of the GDPR, we will process your data only for the time necessary to pursue the purposes indicated above. In particular, the data provided will be kept owner according to the following parameters:
- 1. for administration, accounting and management of any litigation: 10 years from the formation of the deed or from the termination of the contractual relationship;
- 2. for the maintenance of your personal account on the site www.myvintageacademy.it: until he decides to revoke the consent by sending an email to the address email@example.com;
- 3. for sending the newsletter: until you decide to withdraw your consent by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 4. for the examination of the application, the data will be kept for a maximum of 6 months following their submission;
- 5. for requests for assistance and information, your email address will be kept until this request is processed, after which it will be deleted within the following 24 hours at the latest. We inform you that the content of the conversation will be anonymized and stored by the owner in order to improve the services provided;
- 6. for the management of the internal archive, the data will be kept for the period necessary to allow the correct maintenance of the archive itself for internal statistical and organizational purposes;
- 7. for the exercise of the right to guarantees on purchased products: for the period provided by law or by the contract, depending on the product or service provided.
10- Where will your data be transferred?
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
11- What are the rights that the Regulation recognizes?
As an interested party, the GDPR recognizes the following rights:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data (Right of access art.15);
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Right of Rectification art.16); obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten, Article 17);
- obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limitation of treatment art.18);
- request a copy of the protection measures in place regarding the transfer of data to third countries, if applicable;
- receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you and transmit such data to another Data Controller, without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them, in certain cases (Right to data portability art.20);
- oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him (Right to object, Article 21);
- receive without undue delay communication of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Article 34);
- withdraw the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent art.7 and art.13);
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling. The address for the exercise of the rights specified above is email@example.com, also with reference to requests made against the subjects whose data has been transmitted with the prior consent of the interested party. Requests will be processed within 30 days. This period may be extended for reasons relating to the specific right of the interested party or the complexity of your request. The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it and that the exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free.
12- How do we manage the changes made to this Notice?
Should there be substantial changes to this information, we will promptly inform you of such changes.
13- What are the data of the owner and his contacts?
The Data Controller is: Giorgio Linea s.r.l. based in Impruneta (FI) via G. Rossa n. 16. The acts of appointment of the data processors, of the internal authorized subjects and any other information regarding his data can be provided to you by means of your written request to be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.